Life


This is one post that was in my drafts for way too long and I guess it had to be posted.. a little old yet still relevant.

Each phase of life brings along its own highs and lows…its upto us to face the lows gracefully and enjoy and cherish the highs…

Childhood: friends/ play/ sand/ water/ getting dirty

Pre-teen: staying up late / late night chats / TV / play

Teens: first crush / first beer / sleepovers with friends / taking a shot at driving

Late teens: raging hormones/ hyper enthusiasm/ thrill of trying new things/ falling in love

Early twenties: excitement of first job/ the feel of being the most eligible ‘single’ in town/ steady relationship

Late twenties/ early thirties: true love/ happy marriage/ babies/ travels / climbing the corporate latter/ working on one’s own

Late thirties: Stable work / steady income/ family/ watching kids grow up beautifully.

Its fun as well as challenging to cross each phase of life… to keep moving from a decade to another.
As I wait for my fourth decade and look back at the 3 gone, I don’t think I would like to change any part of it.

Life’s perfect just the way it pans out to be:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give-away at kadambaby.com

Thats me !!

Niagara Falls – Nature at its best..